Montag, 25. Juni 2012

You're the nicest thing... i've ever met

All I know is that you're so nice,
You're the nicest thing I've seen.
I wish that we could give it a go,
See if we could be something.
I wish I was your favourite girl,
I wish my smile was your favourite kind of smile,
I wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first met.
Basically, I wish that you loved me,
I wish that you needed me,
I wish that without me your heart would break,
I wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake.
I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep.
All i know is that you're the nicest thing I've ever seen;
And I wish that we could see if we could be something


I wish, i wish , i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish, i wishh, wish, i wish, i wish, that you love me. I wish that you like me. I wish that you want me. i wish that you accept me. I really wish that you like me. Fucking like me...